Welcome to the Another Way Jobs Program!
Stop by the Another Way and have a conversation about where you’re at with employment.
About the Program:
The Jobs Program supports people who are looking for employment or to further their education. Anyone over 18 is eligible. No paperwork required!
If you are interested in meeting with our employment specialist, Janell, or finding out more about the program, use the “Contact Form” below to get in touch.
What We Offer
- Support filling out applications
- Writing resumes and cover letters
- Practicing for interviews
- Career exploration
- Job searching and job leads
- Connecting to area businesses
- Connecting to education and/or training programs
- Referrals to area resources like VocRehab
- Identifying your main supporters and connecting your support team
- Telling employers about work gaps and/or mental health challenges
- Support after you’ve been hired
Job Search: Our employment specialist can help or assist in researching job leads.
Please contact us below to find out more about the Jobs Program.